Sunday, June 7, 2009

Called To Serve...


I have been called to serve in the Tennessee Nashville Mission! I will be leaving for the MTC on September 2nd!

Here is the video of me opening my call. I was so nervous!

To read our epic adventure of stalking the mail lady, entitled "The Mail Does NOT Always Come Through" Click Here

4 comments:

Carol said...

Laurie, So glad you commented on my blog because I couldn't remember your blog address.

I'm so excited for you! Congratulations! and I love the recording of you opening your letter. I teared up watching it - no joke. I just think you're amazing and I'm so glad I'm related to you. You're beautiful and kind and fun and you're going to be the best missionary ever!
Love you.

Jason & Nicole said...

I didn't know you had a blog!!! ANd I didn't know you were going on a mission!!! Congrats!! THat is so so so exciting!! When is your farewell- do you know yet?

Jami said...

Yeah! Congratulations! I am excited for you! You are going to make a wonderful missionary! Good Luck!

pawlyandsandy said...

We were crying, too. I am so excited for you and know that you will be an amazing missionary. We love you so much and have really been proud of you. I'm so impressed with the way you have grown up the past couple of years. I know that you will bless the lives of so many, because you have the spirit with you. Love you, Laurie.