Sunday, October 12, 2008

All About Me!

10 years ago I:
1. I was ten years old!
2. In 5th grade.
3. I loved playing outside and having adventures in the mountains by my grandparents house.
4. I loved beating the boys at all the sports we played at recess!
5. I loved dance and tumbling!

5 things on my "to do" list tomorrow:
1. Homework
2. Work
3. Some more homework!
4. Go running
5. Clean

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Orange Juice...I know its not a “snack” but I could have it anytime anywhere! Yum!
2. Chips and salsa
3. Watermelon, cantaloupe, and any other summer fruits.
4. Cookie dough
5. Ice cream

5 things I'd do if I was a millionaire:
1. Backpack through Europe
2. Create a very large retirement fund!
3. Pay for school
4. Get a Canon Rebel xti
5. Buy a home!

5 jobs I've had:
1. Nanny
2. Elderly Assistant
3. Sales Associate for PSSW
4. Bakery Clerk
5. Bank Teller

5 places I've lived:
1. Texas
2. Utah
3. A different place in Utah
4. A different place from that different place in Utah
5. An even more different place in Utah

1 comment:

DaveyMike said...

I just learned some new things about my little girl.

Your mention of living in Texas prompted me to add to the playlist on my blog for you the song "The Bluest Eyes in Texas."

Keep up the bloggin'. I love it.

You also win the award for cutest background.